Make a Splash on Vacation
Cool Down, Adventure Up
From parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving and cruising, Los Cabos, Mexico offers the best beach getaway for families and travelers on holiday. See the wonders of the famous Arches, steal a kiss at Lover’s Beach and explore the secret world beneath the Sea of Cortez waters. Visit our professional concierge team located in our lobby for help in booking a waterside adventure while visiting Cabo Azul Resort.
Dolphin Adventure Package Options:
- Dolphin Encounter: Learn about the Pacific Bottlenose dolphin from the best possible teachers – the dolphins themselves. This program is an ideal introduction to the anatomy, physiology and history of the ocean’s most inspiring mammals.
- Dolphin Experience: Interact with your dolphin from the shallow-water platform, touching, feeding and playing. Enjoy a belly ride with your dolphin and feel the amazing power of these gentle and personable animals. This is a great program for the whole family.
- Dolphin Swim: Our Dolphin Swim offers the smallest group size available anywhere in Los Cabos to swim with the dolphins, ensuring the best possible opportunity to develop a close personal bond with your dolphin.
- Dolphin Kids: This program is designed specifically for young kids aged 4-9 years old, so they can interact and get closer to dolphins than they ever dreamed possible.
- Trainer for the Day: A life-changing experience for the dolphin lover. If you’ve ever pondered life as a dolphin trainer, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, as you spend an exciting day working beside our highly-professional dolphin trainers.
*DPM Acquisition Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., 10600 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89135., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.